We can only give prices over the phone. Everyone wants fair and clearly stated prices for goods and services. But in the field of wildlife removal, every job is different: the type of animal, the damage
they have done, the type of building they are in, and so on, all factor into the price. In short, you simply need to call us at 775-473-6603,
describe your problem, and you can get a price estimate on the phone. If you like what you hear, you can schedule an appointment. If the job is complex, a final price can't be quoted until a full on-site inspection of your home has been performed.
We are very conscious of cost concerns, and provide an excellent bargain. Our methods always result in a permanent solution, and we are the best long-term value
for the investment you've put into your house or building. Be aware that failure to address the problem could wind up far more costly - animals cause damage, and the longer
the problem is not addressed, the worse the damage can become.
Here are some of the special considerations for nuisance wildlife control professionals:
- Licensing & Certification: Wildlife removal is regulated by special laws issued by the Nevada Wildlife, Fish & Game commissions, as well as Nevada departments of agriculture. In addition, our technicians have all applicable Nevada and Reno
- Liability Insurance: We carry liability insurance, to protect ourselves and you against possible accidents or damage inherent in dealing with the risks of climbing on roofs, in attics, dealing with unpredictable wildlife, etc.
- Danger & Risks: This is a dangerous industry, involving extensive ladder work, work on roofs, inside attics, under homes, etc. Not to mention the risk of handling wild animals, which can injure or transmit a variety of potentially lethal diseases.
- Advanced Training: Nuisance wildlife removal is a highly complex field, requiring several years' worth of training before true expertise.
- Equipment: Each of our technicians has a service truck, with contractor cap and ladders, and dozens of different types of traps and tools, from large cage traps, to excluder funnels, to snake tongs, to snare poles, and so on.
Our family run company is fully insured and licensed for all wildlife control and removal jobs - there is nothing too big or small for us to take on. We ensure that all staff carry commercial liability insurance, and this protects your property. That’s for both commercial and residential properties too - we have the latest and most-advanced equipment to make sure that we are fully equipped to handle your wildlife emergency. What’s behind our wildlife control and removal success? A 32-point inspection process of your property that we have built up over ten years experience working in the field. It helps us to find every single hole that an animal could use to gain access, and once we’ve used exclusion traps to successfully get them all out (so they can’t get back in), we seal those holes with the strongest materials necessary to prevent the problem from ever returning. Do we use poisons? No. Why? Because they’re both ineffective and inhumane. They’re also dangerous for the people who live in your home, and your household pets too. We also don’t use poisons in commercial properties either, for all of the above reasons and more. Our prices are competitive, and we’ve won awards for our dedication to customer care. You should get in touch today for a free quote!
We service Humboldt County, Pershing County, Churchill County,
Lyon County, Storey County, Placer County, Nevada County,
Lassen County, Madoc County, Lake County, Harney County and more.
We also service Sparks
, Cold Springs,
Nixon, Spanish Springs
, Crystal Bay,
, Empire, Gerlach, Sutcliffe,
Golden Valley, Verdi, Incline Village, Wadsworth, Lemmon Valley,
Washoe Valley, Mogul, and more.
To learn more about our services, visit the Reno wildlife removal